After a flood, you may feel a variety of emotions wash over you: fear, anger, sadness, etc. These feelings can be very overwhelming to deal with as you are in a difficult and challenging situation. Once the shock starts to fade, you are ready to work to receive the insurance claim you deserve and start to restore some normalcy to your life.
But working to receive a fair insurance claim isn’t easy for homeowners. In a time of devastation, you will want to leave the process to trusted and experienced wind and flood insurance attorneys. Then you can focus on your day-to-day and we will focus on fighting for you.
In case you are skeptical about partnering with an attorney for your Harvey Flood insurance claim, let’s take a look at 6 reasons why you should hire Long & Long for your disaster recovery claim.
- Private Insurance Companies Can Underpay Your Claim – Since they are motivated by money and don’t work for you, these companies can low-ball your damage estimate. This is unjust, and doesn’t leave you with enough money to rebuild.
- Claims Require Compliance with Strict Deadlines and Exclusions – Insurance policies can be complicated, and fully understanding them while keeping track of all of the important deadlines and exclusions is too much to worry about. You have enough on your plate. An experienced attorney will be on top of everything to help keep the process as smooth as possible.
- We Send Our Certified Professional Adjusters – Our highly trained adjusters will come to your property and evaluate the value of your claim and create a thorough assessment of your losses.
- We Fight for You – One of our experienced flood loss insurance attorneys will negotiate with your insurance company to help make sure you receive the recovery you deserve!
- Insurance Companies Give Few Reasons to Assert Your Rights – If your insurance company denies your claim, you are left with few options to assert your rights. An experienced attorney can help you figure out your options before it’s too late.
- We Can Fight a Denied Claim – Even if your insurance company denies your insurance claim, don’t give up. If you have flood insurance, and have sustained significant damage, Long & Long will try to help you.
You don’t want to go it alone when trying to receive a fair insurance recovery after Hurricane Harvey. By missing deadlines or making mistakes, you could risk your chances of gaining the recovery you deserve.
If your home suffered damage during Hurricane Harvey and you have wind and flood insurance, we can handle your entire flood and wind insurance claim for you. Contact the Harvey Flood Property Loss Attorneys at Long & Long at 713-863-0333.
We have handled over 7,500 property loss claims successfully securing the insurance benefits our clients deserved. Our attorneys are dedicated to fighting FEMA and private insurance companies to win the maximum insurance settlement. We have been up against their adjusters, lawyers and their underpayment tactics time and time again. Don’t be a victim twice.
The experienced Harvey Flood Insurance Claims Attorneys will work to secure the recovery you deserve for your residential, business or commercial property loss claim. Call Long & Long’s Property Loss Attorneys today at 713-863-0333. One of our Houston flood and wind insurance lawyers is standing by to help.
Take control of your insurance claim by calling Long & Long’s Property Loss Attorneys.